Monday, January 17, 2011

First Day of Second Semester

This is my second semester of college... And will probably be my easiest. I have four classes, my hardest day being Thursday, which I have three classes and must wait 30 min after for the bus. Basically, I'll be getting home at Ten pm, but I don't have Friday classes, so its okay. My first class starts in an hour... Its Public Speaking!!! I'm nervous, so I'm wearing red lipstick and four to five inch heels.... Apparently I'm over compensating... Is that two words or one? At least I'm not wearing the fish-tail skirt and black and white under-bust corset like I had originally planned... That will have to wait until Comparative Religions class on Thursday. Hahahahahaha!!!

I waited until the LAST MINUTE to get my books. But I'm glad everything went smoothly and quickly with that! And my books were only $200-something The cheapest yet!!! I have to start doing my scholarship stuff... I'll probably post advice on that as well, it can be really challenging! I feel pretty out of it right now, as I'm sure you can tell. I covered my face in concealer, which seems to be working well for me, it looks somewhat natural!!! I get some interesting looks, but I'm certainly NOT the weirdest looking person here!!! Hahahahaha!! Mean, but true. Right now, I'm in my favorite hiding spot... the farthest, darkest corner of the library. My stomach is burning, but at least I know where my class is!!!

I will be a better student this quarter!!! This is my mantra!

No comments:

Post a Comment