Monday, January 17, 2011

Review: Boscia Luminizing Black Mask

I love this product!!! Its really refreshing on the face, when first applied, it feels really cooling. I use this even though I have sensitive skin, but I have no idea how this will work for other people. I don't find that this peel mask unclogs pores, but for healing acne and purifying the skin I find that it works really well. This is a peel mask, so you will have to be careful when removing it, and you are supposed to use it twice a week. I do find that this works better than a lot of the other peel masks I've used. It significantly smooths and softens my skin without being too harsh. I bought this online from Bosciaskincare.com, for $34. This comes in a 2.8 oz tube. 9 out of 10 because of the price tag!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment