Monday, January 17, 2011

Fiber so far...

Yesterday I had about 12 grams of fiber, which I know is not the best. (The Average adult woman should have 20-21 grams daily...) But it's pretty good for me considering I forced myself to eat when I wasn't hungry. I think there's something wrong with my levels of CCK or PYY, since both of these hormones control satiety. I ate two meals today which is one more than I can usually get myself to eat. Its not that I want to be skinny, my weight never seems to fluctuate depending on my diet, but I simply feel too full to eat. I've been at 114-115 lbs for the past 5 years...

Today I ate two meals, which seems to be more than enough right now... I ate something unhealthy earlier, to keep myself on tract. Today, so far, I have eaten 20 grams of fiber!!! I'm so proud of myself. I ate a medium Avocado which has 11.85 grams (approx) and two cups of blueberries(1 cup contains 4.18 grams, again approx). Otherwise I had fast food.

No comments:

Post a Comment