Thursday, January 27, 2011

Glamour Doll Eyes Haul!!!

Okay so I bought eight of these eye shadows, and received two extras as samples. I bought these at GlamourDollEyes.com

First off, I love ALL of the colors I received!!!! I have a couple least favorites, but I will definitely still use them.

The two Sample colors:

Cloud Coverage: Is simply a milky matte white! I love this one, the texture is amazing and the pigmentation is... just... wow!!! The most pigmented white I've ever found!!! MUST TRY!!!

Island Chic: I wasn't sure about this one. In the bag it looked like a matte teal, but really its an awesome duo-chrome!! Its green, blue, and golden yellow. Its beautiful!! This color actually reminds me of a dragon scale!!

The eight pigments I bought:

Victorian: I really thought this would be one of my favorites, but its actually one of my least favorites. I thought it would be more red, but it leans more on the purple side. Its a soft lilac color.

Royal Assassin: I love this color!! Its a deep purple, but it has this great multi colored glitter in it!!!

Lover's Lane: I love this color. Its a super pigmented red!!! Deep, blood red, with copper undertones, and a bit of rust brown. So gorgeous!!! MUST HAVE!!!

Grease Lightning: Phenomenal green/gold with a black undertone. Duo-chrome!!! This one and Island Chic surprised me by their color and how much I fell in love with them!

He Loves Me Not: This is a beautiful neutral beige/rose color. Its so pretty!

Chocoholic: I also thought I was going to love this one, but its not as rich as I was hoping. I can't really explain it... the actual color is very pigmented and beautiful, and it has a really nice red undertone to it, but its not what I thought. Maybe its too metallic for me, or at least what I think of when I think of chocolate. Maybe as I use this it will grow on me. A deep brown color with copper undertones.

Backstabber: I love this color and I honestly didn't think I'd like it this much. Its a black green color!! I'm amazed at the blending ability for the creators of these colors!!! Black can be super overpowering, but in these it gives the right
amount of depth!!!


Graves in May
: First off, I love the name. Second the color is fantastic!!! Its a sheer gray with multi colored glitter and pink undertones!!! Fantastic. MUST HAVE!!!

Here are the colors: Left to right; Graves in May, Grease Lightning, Lover's Lane, Royal Assassin, and Victorian.




Again Left to right: Island Chic, Cloud Coverage, Backstabber, Chocoholic, He Loves Me Not.

No comments:

Post a Comment