Saturday, January 8, 2011

Today I was going to start my Dietary Cleanse...

But because I'm still sick I've decided it would be better to wait another week. Yesterday I did my second Chemical peel, this one for 2 min. My skin is significantly smoother and softer. As for my Cleanse... I've decided to do a month long dietary cleanse, in the healthiest way.... By eating a very high fiber diet, the only part of this cleanse that I'm worried about is that I've been dealing with anemia and hypoglycemia, while the hypoglycemia should be fine since that's sugar related, I fear I won't be getting enough protein or Iron, despite that fact that I'm on a Iron supplement. If I can't do the entire month then I will probably change my plan, otherwise I think I'll be fine. The week after my high fiber cleans I will be doing a liquid fast for one week. A liquid fast isn't like what people normally think of when they think of fasting. A liquid fast is basically a liquid diet, which is much easier to digest than solid food. This is to let my body rest after such an extensive fiber cleanse. I will be posting more on this in the following weeks.

I have also sort of made a promise to Rachel, the youtuber TheRakel749, that I would be sort of doing a dieting/health series alongside hers to keep her company and give her support in her journey as well as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment