Sunday, August 22, 2010

On being Bisexual...

Okay I'd like to start off by saying that I am NOT a freak.... not a sex addict.... not a sex fiend... not a pedophile... and I am most definitely NOT attracted to all women, or men for that matter.

Now that that's out of the way, we can really start this conversation, and I, maybe, hope to teach at least one person something that they didn't know.

I started to figure out that I was bisexual when I was about nine, I guess. Its not like I'd stare at the girls in gym or anything, I just started having feelings for a really close friend. I had my first girlfriend when I was 12. Though we broke up, we remained friends and are still pretty close. Its kinda weird.... I've always been able to stay friends with my ex girlfriends, but never with my ex boyfriends. Over the past few years.... I've had four "official" girlfriends and seven boyfriends.

While I've been out of the closet with my friends for about five years; I still haven't come out to my family, especially not my parents... So I'm kinda afraid to post this but I think I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment