Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Purple Look


This is just a gradient, deep purple to lilac, look. I lined my eyes with black eyeliner(any will work). Then I placed the middle matte purple color from Wet&Wild's ColorIcon palette in Lust. Above that I places the purple with gold flecks from the Beauty Buzz Trio Eyeshadow palette in 03. I then blended where those colors met. The next color I used was the soft lilac color from L.A. Colors 12 Eyeshadow Palette in Chic. The last color I used was for the highlight. I placed the white purple from the Beauty Buzz Trio Eyeshadow palette in 03. The one adjustment I made to the look was that I set my eyeliner with the black purple from the Wet&Wild ColorIcon palette in Lust. This color is black with purplish red sparkles. For the lip I just used a red lipstick(any will work); over this I put a blue lip gloss. I don't know the name of the color or the name of the brand, since I've had it forever and the paint is all worn off, but Halloween is on the way, so maybe you can find some then.

Picture by Michael Park for Gothic Beauty Magazine.
If you are interested in seeing the rest of his work, here's a link:darkartdesigns.com
To see Gothic Beauty Magazine.com click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment