Monday, August 2, 2010

Goth

So for a long, long time I've been what I guess you could call a scene kid... lolz. I jokingly call myself this, but I don't believe in labeling people; simply because everyone is different and unique. My style varies quite a bit, between goth lolita, to prep school girl, to vintage Victorian, to old punk. Though I do have to say, I love uniforms, I just love how they look and how easily complex they can be. Makeup wise... I do like dark colors, but I also like really vibrant bold looks, I just don't think I can pull them off, so I usually wear neutrals. I love Samhain(pronounced sow-een), the Celtic version of Halloween. I love horror movies, but I will watch just about anything. I love music, in pretty much all genres music I can find a song or artist that I really like and will listen too. So call me goth, call me punk, call me scene, if labeling makes you feel more comfortable with me, then that's what you have to do.

I know I've been gone for a while from youtube, but I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment