Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Review: Mario Badescu Silver Powder

6 Stars. This product is for the treatment of clogged pores, oily t-zone, and blackheads. I haven't noticed a dramatic change in my skin after using this, but I hear really good things about it, and thought I'd try it since it only cost 12.00. The 1 oz container will last you forever!!!! I use a cotton swab, but it says to use a cotton ball. I run the cotton swab under hot water(to help open my pores), dip it in the powder, and swab it all over the places that need it. For me that's the T-zone and around my nose, like on my cheeks. I would recommend this product to people with really bad oil control problems or with severe blackheads. I have heard of people having problems getting it off after application, but I haven't had problems with this. I think its because I use apple cider vinegar for my astringent, but if that's too strong then you could use lemon juice, honey, olive oil, sweet almond oil, or apricot kernel oil. All of these are astringents and they are very gentle on the skin. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment