Thursday, August 5, 2010

Live Action Role Play part 1

LARPing or Live Action Role Playing is actually really, really fun. Its a great way to get exercise, learn new skill, promote socialization, and work on acting skills. I would recommend that everyone at least try it once in their lives.

So when I was in high school, I was confronted by one of the other students and asked if if I wanted to go with him and a few other people for his 18th birthday. I said sure, but before you go, you have to register, gain some character skills, and make weapons. So this is what half the school(no joke) was doing for about four or five months! He went to one before most of the rest of us did and came back and told us that it sucked and that we should just make our own. We agreed, but no one wanted to do the work. So I pretty much volunteered, and did a monumental amount of research. This was also a really great way of earning high school credit for me!

Too be continued....(cause I'm too lazy to finish right now... lolz)

No comments:

Post a Comment