Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Review: Mario Badescu Acne Repair Kit

  1. Drying Cream - ALL skin Types. 3 Stars. I don't have a use for this product, so, for me, its a waste of money. The smell is chemically, but not unpleasant, it just smells like they were trying to cover up the sulfur. It can be used day or night, but if you use it during the night, then your not using the other two products, which I think work better. If you use it during the day, then you smell like sulfur, which can bother the other people around you.
  2. Buffering Lotion: C,O> combination/oily skin types. 7 Stars. I don't know if this product works or not, I haven't seen much of a change in my skin since I've been using it alone, but on the bottle it does say that it takes about three applications for results to be noticeable. A 1 oz bottle costs 17.00.
  3. Drying Lotion - ALL skin types. 10 Stars! I love this product. I think it works the best out of the entire acne system. Use it every other night if using it with the Buffering Lotion, otherwise you skin might become extremely dry and flaky! When I first got this product I would wear it on top of the Buffering Lotion, and it made my skin so dry that every time I moved my face the top layer of skin would crack, this wasn't painful, but it was embarrassing. The 1 oz bottle alone costs 17.00, but the Acne Repair Kit costs 46.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment