Monday, August 23, 2010

What impresses me.... men...

This is sort of advice for guys...
  1. What impresses me is when I guy is totally honest with me.... when he doesn't come up to me and use a line, but instead, he tells me that he likes how I look and is interested in getting to know me. It may not get you laid, but it might get you a date.
  2. A guy who is willing to go out of his way to 1) have fun, and 2) impress me. Even if it's embarrassing to him, it means a lot to me. Especially if it embarrasses him, because that means he's willing to put your comfort first, and it also means he's willing to try new things.
  3. Being shy, now I'm not saying so shy that he won't talk to me kind of shy. I mean the gentle, sweet sort of shy, sort of like the boy next door. I find this really attractive in men.
  4. Courage. If a guy doesn't have the courage to ask me out himself, and has to get his friends to do it... 1) He doesn't have enough courage to date me. 2) Its almost always a cruel joke...
  5. Equality. If a guy is willing to let me pay for dinner. It shouldn't happen all the time, but taking turns paying for dates and meals is important. Not only does it show equal respect, but it also doesn't make me feel like a gold digger.
  6. Isn't pushy... Be willing to go slow and sort of figure out with your partner how fast your relationship should go.
  7. Humor. If you want to date a girl like me, be okay with cynical humor, and have a humor of your own.
  8. Intelligence. If I can't have a conversation with you, and you can't with me, what's the point?

Okay so this is just my opinion. If you are ever interested in a girl like me, this might get you pretty far.

1 comment: