Monday, August 2, 2010

Hibiki-an

www.hibiki-an.com

One of my FAVORITE sites!!!! Very easy to navigate. I love their products, and if your looking for really good quality Japanese green tea, this is the place to go! They have great, authentic tea accessories, as well as information on tea and tea culture! They've made ordering and payment very easy! You can use your PayPal!

When you get your order; it comes by air mail, which is super cool, everything is well wrapped in bubble wrap, so nothing has broken in the mail, for me at least. Your order will come in a dark green bag. Inside that bag will be another bag, this one is yellow, with a sort of quilted pattern, and then when you open that bag, there's your order and a postcard. The postcard is really cool it has four pictures of japan during summer, spring, autumn, and winter. Depending on where you live and what mail option you choose, you should get your order in about 5-7 days. I was really surprised by how quickly I got my orders.

If you like tea, I would definitely check out this site! 10 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment