Monday, August 30, 2010

First day of Classes...

Microbio went really well; I have homework. Its weird, last night and this morning I was really scared, but as soon as I sat down in the classroom, all my fears went away! I was glad.

General Psych... I was nervous, but the class went well. The teacher has a dress code... which sucks cause it limits my wardrobe.... No cleavage, no ass... not in those words, but you get the picture.
So the teacher asked who would be on Fear Factor for like 50,000. Most people raised their hand. Then she asked who would only do the eating part for some amount of money. About ten people, including myself, raised their hand. Then she asked us to keep our hands raised, and pulled out a bag containing two crickets and two worms. One of each were covered in white chocolate, and the other two were covered in dark chocolate. Cutting to the chase, most of the people who said that they would eat something "abnormal" for an amount of money, put their hands down once the real thing was in front of them. She then asked if there was anyone who would eat one of these for a dollar... I raised my hand... and won!!! Yay... I picked the cricket covered in dark chocolate. It was okay... it tasted like a Nestle Crunch Bar; I'm not a big fan, but I'm glad I tried it... It was my first insect. I've had arachnids, and I've had reptiles, but never an insect....

Watch out Andrew Zimmern.... I'm after your job!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment