Sunday, December 26, 2010

I hope everyone had a great holiday!! Update!

I will be posting a blog on all of the things I received and some of the things I'm giving before I send them, but that will have to wait until I get back home. Currently I'm at my parent's house, enjoying a lovely WARM holiday with them! It's like 50 degrees Fahrenheit!!! That's SUPER warm for Colorado. I've also ordered some cosmetics from Elf... a brand that I've never tried... so I'm pretty excited about that. I'm thinking about getting a standing mirror for tutorials, which I'll probably get. I also ordered some skincare products, including a Lactic Acid chemical peel kit, which I think will be really interesting if my skin can tolerate it. I'll also be posting a blog on what I've learned about chemical peels. I hope I can get a better web cam program so I can start making videos again.

I would love to hear what everyone got for their holiday an/or what you got others! Please give me some ideas for next year!!!! ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment