Friday, December 3, 2010

Products I'm Loving... November 2010

Again... in no particular order.

Aura: Daily Shampoo in Pure. I love the scent, its sweet and spicy! It cleans really well and makes your hair really shiny. about $8

Nexxus: Therappe. I love this shampoo! Out of the bottle its super thick, but it cleanses really well and it smells AWESOME!!! Like coconuts!I think it hydrates my hair really well. about $12.

Nexxus: Humectress Luxe Leave in Spray. The scent is fruity, but it dissipates really quickly. It moisturizes without weighing down your hair, and it leaves your hair really shiny and clean looking. Its a bit pricey though. $12 for 5.1 fl oz...

Softsoap: Ultra Rich Shea Butter Creme Body Wash. I love the scent...its really pleasant and natural smelling. Its really thick, and cleanses and moisturizes really well. $3.

Aveeno: Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser. This cleanser doesn't really foam, I mean it does but the foam disappears almost immediately. What I love about this product is that it reduces redness really well!!! Its amazing, I'll wash my face and maybe 10 mins later my face will be almost the exact same tone... all over!! $8

2 comments:

  1. I’ve never tried this Therappe brand, but a quick look at the product shows that it contains camellia oil, which is my favorite hair “secret”. I’ve got no doubt that it’s as wonderful as you claim because camellia oil is pure awesomeness. :) Welcome to my blog http://blog.soliditytrade.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool! Yeah I've been looking for products with Tsubaki oil!

    ReplyDelete