Monday, December 20, 2010

Review: Etat Libre d'Orange; Secretions Magnifiques


Unisex. (Blood, saliva, semen, sweat) This scent is INTERESTING!!! Its not particularly pleasant... but is so astounding that I kinda like it... At first it smells like men's cologne, but then, as it wears, it gets more and more... I don't really have a word for it... well it starts to smell more like body fluids... but it never quite looses it's sweetness. I guess that would be the breast milk note. I definitely get the saliva, which is more like dog's saliva, and the metallic note of blood... but I'm not getting the seminal fluid or sweat. I really do like this... I'm not sure what about it though. I think its the Iris... and the aldehyde... Etat Libre d'Orange says..."Its Love or Hate at first sight." I have to agree with this... Most people HATE this scent... I find it likable in a very primal way. Honestly I think more people like this than are willing to say, since it is rather taboo in the fragrance world, to be so blatantly sexual. 9 out of 10... this may change though. I got my sample at Luckyscent.com, btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment