Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!!! Resolution time!

I wish the best for everyone in the upcoming year, Brightest Blessings! I hope everyone had a great year, and has a wonderful safe time tonight!

Last year My resolutions were...

1) Get a Job.

2) Graduate from High School.

I actually did accomplish both of these! I couldn't keep my job because I was having a lot of problems with my partners... Let me Explain... Last spring I started working with my friend Juan and and his boss who is also a Spiritual Consultant, only she's Catholic. We started working together, just in her home with magick and herbs, and after awhile she suggested that we go into business together. But first Juan and I had to do a ceremony for her, which went fine, Juan and I work really well together in that area. She made us an offer on the ceremony,... but ceremonies are still pretty expensive, and she understood that. We agreed to $250 each. Which for an 8 hours ceremony + expenses IS NOTHING! Maybe a week after the ceremony, neither of us had seen any money, so we politely asked her about it and received our first payment.. which was "All she could afford"... it was $50. But she said she would continue to make payments so we trusted her. So after the ceremony, we started a business together, she had the license and we worked under her as partners... after a month we began to wonder where our money was... Her debt to me was now $780 dollars, and even then I was overlooking A LOT!!! Juan's was so much more... well over 1000 dollars. She kept telling us that she was having problems and that she had so many enemies.... ect. By this time Juan and I were getting nervous. Juan was getting payed directly from his costumers, but was also told that he would be getting payed by the hour. I was had the same deal, but I didn't really have any costumers... so I help Juan with his. We were also supposed to have contracts.. but she "Never got around to it." There was so much more that happened, but whatever, Juan and I were fed up, so we left. We're still burning about the money and the fact that an AMATEUR USED us, when she really had no idea what she was doing... Her ethics were troubling as well, but I'll leave that for another day. So that was my job.

I graduated Yampah Mountain High School in May in the Top Quarter of my class.

Resolutions for 2011:

1) Get muscle tone. Basically work out.

2) SAVE MONEY!!!!

3) Get a real job!

4) Do really well in school!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment