Friday, December 3, 2010

My Favorite Bloggers and their Blogs

In no particular order...

Runnyrunny999: his blog is runnyrunny, and I love his channel on Youtube... his blog is pretty much an extension of his channel. He talks about his cooking and his life. The really cool thing he does is write in English and Japanese.

Klaire de Lys: Her blog is Klaire de Lys, she does makeup... looks, reviews, ect. I really like her because she's so realistic, she's super relate-able, and she's really down to earth! Her makeup style is really artsy, and she also has a Youtube channel.

Katie Puckrik: Her blog is Katie Puckrik Smells, same as her Youtube Channel. I like her because she puts A LOT of personality into her fragrance reviews... which makes them super entertaining and funny!

Alienman: Her blog is golfishcake.com she does pretty much the same thing as I do, and by that I mean she does a whole conglomerate of subjects. Thought, I think she's far more successful at it than I am. She's super opinionated, but she does it in a relate-able, hilarious way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment