Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hard Candy Visibly Wet Lip Pencil in Candy Apple

I actually really like this! I got it at Walmart for $6. It has absolutely no scent, but the pigmentation and texture is just FANTASTIC!!! It has cinnamon... I think, which they should warn people about, but for some reason don't. Its quite surprising to put something on your lips and feel them tingle... when your not expecting it is worse. As far as plumping, I don't notice a difference, and its not especially moisturizing, but the pigmentation is really worth it. The color is just amazing. Its bright red... but not an orange-red, its more of a royal red with red micro-glitter. The actual product is pretty glossy and really smooth. It doesn't seem to feather or dry out which is the good thing. It doesn't dry out my lips, but it doesn't add moisture either. I give this a 9 out of 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment