Sunday, December 26, 2010

Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation Review


Okay this is the promised review... Now that the Rich Liquid Foundation is on sale... Only in one color though... that seems weird!!!



I have the color 115

Its interesting... I'm not sure what to make of this product! I like it but I don't love it, but I am going to try a problem solver....

What I don't like:

1) It cakes around any imperfection, any dry area, any broken skin. Which makes these imperfections stand out even more.

2) It oxidizes really quickly.... and that really muddies the color.

My Problem Solver:
I have ordered Illamasqua's Satin Finish Primer, and I'm hoping that the foundation will adhere better and oxidize less.

What I like:

1) The product blends soooo easily!!!! Its like a primer! And because it has the texture of a primer you MOST DEFINITELY NEED a setting powder, though I'm starting to wonder if a setting spray would work better. But once set it won't budge!

2) It does not sink into open pores!

3) The color is fantastic it blends perfectly into the skin tone on my neck, but my boyfriend says that it looks too pale for my face. Which I don't know if I agree with or not.

4) You have to be careful with this foundation because it can become uneven when applied too quickly.

I'm hoping things will get better with the primer, and I'll give you guys an update as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment