Thursday, November 25, 2010

Why I don't Use Waterproof...

When I was first getting into makeup, I would always wear waterproof mascara. Alas, it was so hard to take off that I eventually just kept it on. Now I wasn't one of those girls that would pack it on everyday, I'd apply my mascara on Monday and wear it till Friday. I know that that's complete un-hygienic, but what can I say... I was young, and foolish.... After a while though I started to notice my eyesight getting worse... not just my eyesight.... but because my eyes are SUPER sensitive they would almost always be irritated. So I eventually just stopped wearing mascara, and when I got back into it, I, now, only wear the regular kind. Honestly, I don't notice a difference between regular and waterproof. Any mascara is going to wear off in the pool... but I don't really cry, the rain/snow doesn't seem to effect it, I don't get smudges, and I don't get clumping. The only difference I notice is that regular mascara is sooooo much easier to get off.

No comments:

Post a Comment