Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Review: Revlon Beyond Natural Skin Matching Foundation

This is one of the worst products I've ever bought!! And the thing is that everyone loves this stuff! I haven't read a bad review... So here's one! The color, mine is light, is sooooo muddy and dark, I can't use it since I never tan. The color is like orange-tan-ish brown. The product is runny... watery. It just pours out of the tube and you can never get the right amount. Its like seven dollars, but I could have saved that for something else... I've used this with a primer, which thickens it slightly, but it tends to sink into the pores without primer. Its very drying!!! Honestly, I can't say much else about this foundation since I didn't keep it on my skin for more than a half hour! It really sucks, cause I LOVE Revlon products! Sorry Revlon, maybe have a Super Light... then we'll talk. 1 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment