Sunday, November 28, 2010

I GOT MY KEYBOARD!!! And Rant on Ubuntu...

???????????????
:( ;(
()()()()()
999999999999
sssssssssss

Muahahahhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! That's all of the characters I couldn't type before yesterday!!!! Which means I just got mu new keyboard and I'm super happy!!! Now I'm reformatting...

BTW Ubuntu, the netbook version, Unity, SUCKS!!!! I can't move the application/task bar.... WTF.. Ubuntu is supposed to be the MOST customizable Software out there.... So Why is it that I can't have the Task bar exactly where I want it??? Okay I wouldn't mind if it was a slim task bare like the top and bottom bars in Ubuntu... but this thing is HUGE!!! It takes up so much room on the left hand side of the monitor that I can barely focus on anything else!!! And you can't make it disappear!! Like the windows task bar.. which I love, but I'm sick of getting viruses!!! Fucking Trojans!!! Piss me off all the time.... every time I look up Kanji I get a fucking virus!!!! Why? Idk... supposedly Asian web sites are notorious for viruses... I know, I know, SUPER stereotypical... but whatever...

Back to the Task Bar... I guess if your Vertically minded it would be okay, but I'm not, in fact, most people aren't. And no it isn't something I can just GET USED TO... I can't focus because its vertical... Its simply not how I think or function. And If your going to use Gnome... then why have the netbook version at all... Especially when the desktop version is soooooooooo much more customizable...

My Solution... I'm going to try Ubuntu Mint, which is supposedly more like Windows...

Okay, I've ranted enough... If anyone has questions or something to add, please leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment