Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cosmetic Acne

I believe I have cosmetic acne, probably from using an exfoliator that is too abrasive, and from using too many skin care products... Even natural skin care can cause cosmetic acne, and men can get this as well. Something to remember is.... not all oils will clog your pores... one of these is sunflower seed oil.

Right now I'm really hating my skin... I have acne all around my mouth area, this can be a sign of hormone imbalance, by the way, so it kinda looks like I have herpes..... Yay.... But I know for a fact that I don't have herpes, because I've been tested for it. I'm going to only wash my face once a week with a cleanser for a while and see how that works. Otherwise, I'll just use water...

1 comment:

  1. Geeze I can't believe it...it makes so much sense now! Just today, I got my period, when, just yesterday, I was saying that acne around the mouth area was a sign of Hormone Imbalance... I really wish I listened to myself sometimes.... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete