Thursday, November 25, 2010

Review: Disana Muslin Facial Cloths

I recently ordered this from ebay, my seller was schoopanella_oznz... Great seller definitely worth checking out!!!! Originally, I wasn't going to do a review on these, but they actually work really well!!! I bought this three pack for about eight dollars minus shipping. These cloths work amazingly!!! Even after using them once, my skin is smoother, softer, and the rest of my acne is clearing up!! I first learned about Muslin cloths from Klaire de Lys... she's amazing and I also recommend her. This link is to her blog, but she also has a youtube. I've been using these for about a week, little less, and their 100% cotton. I hand wash mine, but the package says they can be machine washed ans tumbled dry on low heat. To use these cloths, you simply wet the cloth, wipe your face to wet it, apply your cleaner, NOT EXFOLIATOR!!! These cloths exfoliate your skin naturally! Then wash you face as usual. 10 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment