Thursday, November 11, 2010

Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation... and my comment to another blogger.

I commented this to Alienman at http://goldfishcake.com I thought I stated it pretty well, so I'm copying it here, and hoping someone will comment and give me advice...

Okay so, I've been stalking this foundation for a while now, I'm not sure I'm ready to commit.... Especially if it turns out that it will be a gold digger and be a waste of money and time! The reason I want to try this is because I'm SUPER fair with neutral undertones, and this is the only company I've found that seems to have a shade that might fit me, and is full coverage. But, I am fair, and pale skin an sensitivity go hand in hand! I break out very easily, I have a lot of redness, and I have large pores around my nose. Illamasqua just got a paypal option, which is one reason I wasn't going to buy, but now my excuses are dwindling, and I'm getting pretty desperate for an AMAZING foundation...

Keep in mind this foundation is 21 euro for 30 ml... about 28 dollars, not to mention shipping... So I'd like it to be pretty perfect...

No comments:

Post a Comment