Thursday, May 19, 2011

On Subscribers and subscriptions...

I hate seeing "Comment, subscribe, rate" pop ups on Youtube videos! That's why I don't use them in my videos, in the description, or on my blog. The way I see it, people are going rate and subscribe if they like the video, or rate it poorly if they don't. People are going to comment if they have a question or and actual comment. It bothers me a little bit, when I see these pop ups. Do I really need a reminder to do these things? I also hate it when people ask me to sub to them. I'll sub if I'm a viewer, simple as that. If I don't think I'll watch you, or if I find myself subscribed but I'm not watching you, then I'm not rating or commenting either. So I'm not giving you the support you deserve. The support that other people could give you. In this case I unsub, or not sub at all if the former is the case. I know very few people read this, but I needed to state it.

No comments:

Post a Comment