Friday, May 13, 2011

Angel La Rose by Thierry Mugler

"Discover a Wonderful Garden of Stars
emerging in Angel's wake...
Queen among flowers and eternal symbol(s)
of love, the passionate and voluptuous Rose
captures Angel's heart.
Timeless and Feminine..."
~Quoted form box.

(Woman's)(Floral Vanilla Candy) Initially it smells like bug spray... but as it wears for a few seconds the bug spray-y-ness goes away. The notes list on fragrancenet.com doesn't include vanilla, but I swear I smell it in there. I don't smell rose, which is included on the list of notes. But I would say that this is more of an 'impression of rose' fragrance. This perfume is very much Angel... so this is Angel's impression of a rose. I get the oriental notes and the floral notes included on the list, but not the cactus or the patchouli. There's almost a white muck in the mix, but I can't be sure of that.

The longevity of this perfume is roughly 2-4 hours on my skin. I like this fragrance, I think it's great for spring and summer, but its a little too sweet for me.  7 out of 10

1 comment: