Sunday, May 15, 2011

Why I love Sasa.com!!

I was recently on IMomoko.com, and was thinking about buying some hair care products. I was only getting four products, and when I tallied the shipping, it came out to $50.00... Needless to say, I left immediately and went to Sasa. While I couldn't get the exact size of three of the products I wanted(I actually had to go a size up), the same four products, three of which were bigger containers, came to about $36... and that's with shipping....

So I deleted Imomoko off my bookmarked list. While Imomoko has more of a varied selection in sizes, I find Sasa to have better deals and have more products over all. Its always great to shop around, and if your a shop owner, learn that you will sell more products if you lower the price a few dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment