Monday, June 6, 2011

On being Bi... Part 2

I always wonder about people... The ones that say being gay is a choice... I wish I had a choice... But I'd probably choose to be a Lesbian, but I was born this way. I can't help that I'm attracted to men...HAHAHA!!!

Anyway, being Bi is sooooo much different than being gay or straight. I like both. But I get excluded a lot more for that fact.... The Lesbian community says, "You like men???!!! That's sooo weird!" (I'm generalizing, but still.)

Straight women say, "EWWWWW! You like women! Don't hit on me!!!" (Again, generalizing... with a bit of dramatization.)

Straight men say, "Oh my god that's sooooo hot. Does this mean we can have a threesome? Can I watch... ect" OR "What?!!! Why?!!!" (Now I'm not dramatizing!)

Gay men say, "Ohhhhhh... cool." and then act afraid of me...

NOT all, but this is a taste of what I've gotten.

Lesbian's typically DO NOT like being with a Bi chick. Why? Because its hard for a bi woman to feel satisfied by just a woman or just a man. This is where the stereotype of bi's loving or wanting to have a threesome comes from. I will say that I am polyamorous, but I don't think that I'd like to have group sex. I'm not against the idea, but I'm not for it either. I've had two lesbian girlfriends. One dom, one sub. My dom girlfriend was too dom for me, as I generally tend to be dom but not butch.

As I like to say, I'm too Dom to be Lipstick, and too Lipstick to be Butch. This is what lead me to the realization that I'm a Dominatrix. I'm an utter sadistic pugilist...

Anyway... Its hard to be bi, we're always standing on a fine line... not being entirely gay, not being entirely straight. We don't exactly fit in with the Gay community, and we don't exactly fit in with the straight community. So its even harder to find our place.

I had a friend who's mother believed in Gays, but didn't believe in Bi's. And that really saddened me... That a Catholic woman could accept gays... but not accept Bisexual as an actual sexual orientation....

No comments:

Post a Comment