Monday, June 13, 2011

What being a Spiritual Consultant means...

As far as I define it. You'll find different definitions everywhere. This is a question I often get asked on Youtube.  What is a Spiritual Consultant? What do they do?

Okay so I, my friend Juan, and an older woman he introduced me too, started a business together. A Botanica. Typically, Botanicas are Santeria Shops, but we each brought our own expertise. Juan is a Wiccan. M and I are witches. I'm a Celt, she's a Santeria practitioner. The Botanica closed due to some unexpected differences in ethics.

But Spiritual Consultant is what I termed us, because we are life coaches in a sense. We assist people with their problems and try to help them within reason. THIS doesn't me we're miracle workers, we're not... but some people would expect that and its not how magick works. Magick can't do everything for you, prayers can't save a life, but it opens a door. You have to do the rest. I can gather energy for you to use, cleanse your aura, rid you of negative energy, but I can't bring the dead back to life... I wouldn't if I could... I can't save you from prison if you've wronged someone and need to pay for your crimes. I WILL NOT conjure a girlfriend for you or make a woman fall in love with you, and I will not do anything that goes against my ethics... Forcing your will on someone, no matter the form, is RAPE. period. I will not negotiate against my ethics... As a costumer, I would never ask such a thing from you, so please don't ask me to.

Sorry, I had to rant about that, at least one more time.

On to the definition... A Spiritual consultant is a life coach. I extend this to spirituality, but it usually extends farther. Up to religion. A priest is a Spiritual Consultant, they work with prayer and confession. Witches work a little differently, even though prayers are a form of spells and you have to first be open about yourself before we can help. If you feel blocked, then we can cleanse your aura. If you need help with the law being lenient on you, we can work a spell. If your boyfriend is abusive, we can help you either get the courage to leave or help you stop him from hurting you. We work at give you the power, courage, energy, ect to live a successful healthy life. We strive to give you the control over your own life and make things happen for yourself. You will never get a job by just sitting on the couch, no matter how much magick I use.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...

    Nice Post. I recently started a blog, since I've been consulting for over 4 years, and wanted to share some of my success and what I've learned with others. Starting your own business can be scary, but my consulting business has given me more economic and personal freedom than I ever had as an employee. You can read more about my story, tips/tricks, etc. at Power Your Life Network

    If Buy online Business Consulting & Spiritual Consulting books. Pleease visit Power Your Life Network Buy Book Online

    ReplyDelete