Friday, June 3, 2011

Sasa Haul 5/13/11

I received my package Thursday; it shipped within a week and a half of ordering.
My order total was 47.50, so minus $6 for shipping, I spent 41.50 on these products.

I'll go into detail about these products later. I'll just show you them for now. CLICKABLE PICTURES!!!! ^.^



The first thing I ordered was Two Girls Living Rose Cream. This was the miniature jar;  I always recommend getting sample sizes, otherwise you run the risk of spending a lot of money on a product you can't use. Especially if you have sensitive skin. This was $2.10.

Next I got the C+M Green Tea Whitening and Firming Eye Cream. I've wanted to try this since the first time I saw it on Sasa in February.

This was $4.20 for 20ml

I reordered the Mentholatum Hand Veil Whitening Cream, which if you've been reading, you'll know I love!!!

I ordered the C+M Anti Wrinkle Whitening Cream. Recently I've been noticing smile lines forming under my eyes, probably because I don't drink enough water and I stay up all night. I also have freckles right under my eyes, since you can't really put sunscreen under your eyes. This is my reason for ordering so many whitening and hydrating products. I have used this under my eye and it works perfectly fine.

This was $2.80 for 10 ml.

Next I bought SkinFood Agave Cactus Sun BB Cream. This product has an SPF rating of 36 and a PA rating of +++, which means it offers strong protection from UVA rays. I got this in color #1, which is a bit yellow.

But the cap is really pretty! I got this for $18.70.

C+M Over Night White Moisture Emulsion is next, which is 65ml and was an amazing $2.50!!!  THAT'S AMAZING!!!







Next, which shocked me, is the Arbutin Whitening Serum from Genie in a Bottle. This was 30 ml at $8.40, and Sasa says its a four piece. Here's what I thought it would be... Four tiny bottles of serum, all adding up to 30ml. Here's what I received....



All four of these bottles are 30ml... Together they equal 120ml of product.... Of Whitening SERUM!!! Can you believe it? I can't.... Or at least I couldn't when I opened the package!!! At $8.40 that's a phenomenal price. And the bottles are super pretty, I just wish they came with instructions on how to open them. And a lot of the ingredients are super yummy! I can't wait to try these!!

No comments:

Post a Comment