Monday, June 6, 2011

Having Sex with a Woman... as a woman

Not that I've ever been a man, but you get what I'm saying. If you've read my earlier blogs, you'll know that I'm Bi, but I'm not out to my parents. My mother is a bit homophobic. My first time was with my long time girlfriend, I mean we were off and on because of distance, but we had been together for about two years.

I trust her completely.

Trust is a huge issue in sex and relationships. We were together and passionately in love and just went for it. We got a hotel room. Took a bath together. We laid on the bed and started kissing and touching and exploring...

I achieved orgasm twice. After that, nothing really changed between us; she went home and I stayed in Colorado. When we're together we're together and when we're apart we're not.

No comments:

Post a Comment