Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Its been about a week...

I haven't posted anything in a while. I don't think I will for a while either. Schools going well, but the days are blurring into one again, so I'm taking a break. I'm tired of being tired. I'm listless, lethargic, confused. I still haven't gotten a job, which I feel down about. I'm not getting kicked out again, yet. I haven't been felling well either, my stomach hurts, I'm nauseated most of the time, I've also had a lot of mucus and soreness in my throat. Its been like this for about two weeks, I don't know whats going on. I almost had a panic attack today for no apparent reason, smoking a cigar helped. The day before I had had the worst pain I've had in weeks, I'm not on my period, nor am I ovulating, so I can't explain it. I only have one vicodine left, so I'm trying to save it. I've bought some new perfumes, they'll be here soon. I'll do a review of them when they come. Momo's doing well. I really want to take her to the vet for a check up, but can't afford to. I can't afford to go to a doctor either, so I guess we're even. I keep having boughs of aggression. All of a sudden, out of no where, I get so angry, so frustrated, I just want to beat someone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment