Friday, September 3, 2010

Ojon Hair Care: Review

I actually really like these products... More than I thought I would. I went online, read some reviews, and finally made up my mind to buy it. I went to ebay for this purchase, payed about half I would otherwise, and got my package in about a week.

Here's what I bought:
Thickening Shampoo 8.44 oz (22.00)
Thickening Conditioner 8.44 oz (24.00)
Restorative Hair Treatment 3.1 oz (originally 21.00)

For all three of these products, I paid about 25.00, so that's a much better price. If you want to try this line, be sure to go to ebay!!! But always do your homework when shopping there, and go for the top ranking sellers.

The Shampoo:
Sort of a creamed corn yellow. I love the scent, its like wildflowers... Cleanses well. The only problem I had was that the bottle always cuts my fingers/hand. Be careful with that, its really sharp!! I didn't notice any thickening, but I didn't get this product for that. 10 Stars

The Conditioner:
Bright Green. Thick consistency, almost too thick, I had to add water to be able to get it out of the bottle!! Love the scent, again smells like wildflowers or chamomile... I like the conditioning, really closes my hair follicle, and makes my hair exceptionally shiny. I didn't notice any thickening, but I didn't get this product for that. And again, be careful with the cap of the bottle... its very sharp! 10 Stars

Hair Treatment:
Basically a solid oil. Very thick, came with the comb/scoop. Smells like coffee, but in a very earthy, hippy way, which I like. I use this maybe once a week. Can leave the bathtub oily, be careful. DO NOT use this as a leave-in, it will make your hair oily and unmanageable, or at least it did for mine. I don't notice much of a difference with this product. 6 Stars

1 comment:

  1. By the way... these containers have lasted me about a month to two months, which is really good since I have super long hair....

    ReplyDelete