Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Friend's Cry For Help

My life seem worthless!
Everyone hates me!
Unwanted,
I don't know what to do.
I cry ALL the time.
Do I need help?
Do I WANT help?
What is my life worth?
Am I worthy of love?
Can I love?
Can I be loved?
Hate,
Anger,
I feel so alone.
I feel deserted.
Can no one hear my SCREAMS?
I try to cry,
But I feel so worthless.
Does no one care?
Sometimes I can't stop the tears.
I fear.
I'm alone.
I love,
But am unloved.
I try,
So hard.
I always feel
Like I'm wearing a mask.
ALL the time!
If I show what I feel,
I will never be aloud to be alone again.
Now, I can't ever cry.
Will no one stop the pain?
My heart is breaking.
I'm helpless.
I'm so tired.
No one wants to deal with me!
I don't want to deal with me!
I'm so lost in this life!
I feel torn apart.
No one loves me,
No one can love me!
I hate my life!
I wish it would end.
I don't fear death!
Please,
Let it just end!
I don't care any more!!
What do you do
When no one cares about you?
What happens when I can't take any more?
Everyone dismisses my emotions.
"Oh, she's just a woman, she's suppose to be emotional!"
"Your just having a bad day."
"Don't take things so seriously! I was JUST joking!"
"Your just PMSing."
I hate you all!
Don't laugh when I cry!
Take me seriously!
Can't you see how much pain I have.
I don't JUST want attention!
I can't live any more!
I hate this!

No comments:

Post a Comment