Saturday, March 26, 2011

Tarte MultiplEYE Clinically - Proven Lash Enhancing Mascara and Eyelash Curler

I have this in Black. I only have the sample tube, 3ml, and I'm very glad for that! This is the DRIEST mascara I've ever tried. The first application was the worst. The formula is very thick and its very hard to remove. I was really anxious to try this mascara a full bottle of this mascara is $24.00. I bought this as part of the Sephora Favorites Lashstash Mascara Deluxe Sampler package.


The wand isn't bad, but the formula just isn't for me. Tarte has this to say about their mascara, "Fortify lashes by naturally increasing lash volume by 638% while increasing the appearance of lash length and growth." This is all well and good, but if your have to struggle to get this OFF your lashes its not going to improve the look of them... Basically, because your pulling your eyelashes out...

I have to mention that the Tarte eyelash curler provided in this package is probably the best I've tried! This eyelash curler is available in a set with the Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara for $15.00.


The Mascara I'll give a 4 out of 10. The Eyelash curler I'll give a 9 out of 10!

2 comments:

  1. Shu Uemura eyelash curler or ELF? Ana suggetion?Urgent!!

    Best Of Luck :)
    best eyelash curler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nani,

    I would say Elf if your on a budget, Shu Uemura is okay, but I wouldn't pay the price for it. I prefer the Tarte eyelash curler, but again, wouldn't pay the price for it unless I could get it on sale.

    Depending on the shape and size of your eyes Elf can be a bit difficult to work with. I guess that's true with all eyelash curlers, though, but its why I like the Tarte one so much! Best of luck and Happy Shopping!

    ReplyDelete