Saturday, March 26, 2011

So I'm 19 now...

My birthday was the 23... and honestly I was pretty scared of turning 19. I'm terrified of change... hate ever irregularity in schedule. I received cards and money from my family, which is always appreciated. Thank you to everyone who wished me happy birthday, I appreciate your thoughts!

I got my nose pierced again. This time on the right nostril. I've had my left nostril pierced before, but removed it. I've also had my right nostril pierced, but my nose rejected the piercing and after trying for 20 min, I left the shop with two additional holes in my nose and nothing to show for it. The shop I went to previously used the tube method. Which is done by means of sticking a specialized tube/tool down into the nasal passage so that the needle will hit the tube instead of the septum.

This time I went to a different shop and they used the clamp method. I was in and out within 5-10 minuets. I went to Mountain Ink in Glenwood. The person who did my piercing was Tanya. She was amazing! I'll probably post pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment