Saturday, March 5, 2011

Vov Daily Fresh Wash Off Pack: Berry and Berry

This pack works really well! I just wish it smelled like berries! This pack was so inexpensive! $1.40 for the package, and you can get two-five uses from it. To use this product you apply it to a freshly exfoliated face (for better absorption), and allow 15-20 minutes before washing it off. Vov is a Korean brand, so the instructions and ingredient list is in Korean. But this pack is supposed to be lifting and tightening for the skin. After washing it off, my skin was softer, smoother, more supple, and more translucent.



I guess I understand the phrase "Translucent", though in English it doesn't make sense in a positive light. Usually, to have translucent skin means to have anemia. To have very visible veins is a sign of anemia. Once I believed that "transparent skin" meant clear. Like to have clear skin. But now I see that it means supple, bright, and vibrant skin.

I bought this pack at sasa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment