Saturday, March 26, 2011

Review: Blinc Kiss Me Mascara

I have this in Black, and in a 2.8 g sample tube. This was included in the Sephora Favorites Lashstash Mascara Deluxe Sampler. I love this mascara! Its defiantly the BEST mascara I've ever tried... it even beat out Lash Stiletto! This mascara is soooooo black its perfect!!! This mascara is water resistant, but by no means waterproof, which is why I like it. Its a thin formula and the wand is a regular spoolie. Its the formula that makes this such a great product.


A full sized tube is $25.00 shipping included. I'm not sure if I'd pay that price, but I do love this product. Its not very flaky unless you've pulled at your eyelashes, but just rubbing them a bit doesn't smear or crumble the mascara.

According to blincinc.com, "Formerly known as Kiss Me, blinc is the original mascara invented to form tiny water-resistant "tubes" around your lashes rather than painting them like conventional mascaras. Once applied, these beauty tubes bind to your lashes and cannot run, smudge, clump, or flake, even if you cry or rub your eyes." This statement is very true! The tubes slide off of my lashes with very little force. "Blinc is better than waterproof mascaras. All it takes is the combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure, from your fingertips, a washcloth or water pressure (i.e. shower) and the tubes will slide off your lashes effortlessly. Upon removal you will actually see the tiny beauty tubes in your hand!"

I give this mascara 10 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment