Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wow... I think I got hacked!!!

This was so weird... Now I'm following myself?!!! I tired to get on yesterday, but received a strange error, It was bX... something... I forget, but I looked it up and other people had received the same message. I have Ubuntu and Windows on my computer, on Ubuntu, I had checked the box that saved my info directly into the server. On Windows I didn't check that box, and that is what saved me! I had to enter in my user name and password, then type in a code I had Blogger send to my phone, via text, and then I had to enter in my user name and password again, finally it gave me the option to change my password, which I did... and Tada! I'm back. Blogger gave me a message saying that there had been 'suspicious' activity on my account so they had to close it. So if anyone has gotten this error, and hasn't found a way to fix it, that's how to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment