Sunday, October 24, 2010

September/October Favorite Products 2010

This is just a break down of some of the products I've been using recently...

1) Suave Rosemary and Mint Shampoo and Conditioner: This is soooo cheap, yet sooo effective. It leaves my hair super smooth and the fragrance is fantastic! It cleanses really well and leaves my hair shiny and manageable. I bought both of these products for about $3.

2) Back to Nature Silk Serum: I've been loving this product, it makes my hair much less frizzy and protects really well. My hair is super glossy with this product, and I do feel that it helps my split ends. You can also use it on your body, which is nice, and it doesn't clog my pores. I usually use it on my hair and after I shave my legs. The fragrance is heavy, but pleasant, and is somewhere between petroleum jelly and lilac. Sounds weird, but its not terrible. A bottle of 6oz is $13.

3) Listerine Whitening strips: I love these. They haven;t caused me any sensitivity problems and they work really well. They do make my mouth sticky afterward, so you might consider brushing afterward. These were $13.

4) Arm & Hammer Whitening Booster: This product is used with toothpaste and is really effective at whitening one's teeth. It was pretty cheap too. This was $7.

5)Listerine Whitening Pen: I Love this product, you can use it right after lunch or whenever you feel like you need to freshen up. It makes your teeth feel super smooth and whitens really well. This was $7.

6) Pond's Cleansing Towelettes: I Love how these smell. I have the Evening Soothe fragrance. It removes all of my makeup, even waterproof mascara, and they leave my skin feeling really refreshed and cleansed. These were about $3.

7) Lash Stiletto Voluptuous: I love this formula. It lengthens and the color is pitch black. The wand is a little awkward to use sometimes, but its still a great product. This was $8.

8) L'oreal colour Riche Lipstick: I have this product in Royal Red. The pigmentation is incredible and I love the texture! It smells like sweet red roses and is super conditioning. I think this was about $7.

No comments:

Post a Comment