Friday, October 29, 2010

Cigars... Java by Drew Estate

I am a avid cigar smoker, I love cigars in all of their varieties and flavors!! My favorite brand is Java from Drew Estate, which makes square/rectangular shaped cigars, for which I have no other name for. I love the flavor, its strong, but chocolaty and tastes a little like espresso. The Nicaraguan blend is amazing in the Java. the flavor of this cigar is well rounded, so this would be good for the inexperienced smoker as well as the connoisseur.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your blog.My favorite is CAO flavored cigars,Basiaclly they are top notch flavored cigars with subtle,real flavors that don’t overpower and CAO are different than most flavoured cigars.Made of high quality long fillers only.

    Discount Cigars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I've heard of/seen CAO... I believe their known as the signature cigar of the Sopranos... I don't know if I believe that, but I have heard that they are full bodied, I didn't know they were flavored though. That's really interesting!

    ReplyDelete