Monday, July 19, 2010

Elizabeth Taylor Makeup Look



Okay so my newest video has to do with an Elizabeth Taylor inspired makeup look. I remember as a child, watching television and seeing her in a commercial for White Diamonds, and just amazed by this beautiful, elegant woman. So this is a super easy look, I would say its good for day or night. There is little makeup on the eyes, I just used my foundation(Dream Liquid Mousse by Maybelline in Porcelain Ivory), eyeliner(Eyeperfect eyeliner by Covergirl in Very Black), some brown eyeshadow for the bottom lash line, which I also used as a brow powder(Expertware by Maybelline in the Sunbaked Neutral pallet), and topped it off with some mascara(Lash Stiletto by Maybelline in Very Black). For the lips, I used the orange color eyeshadow from the Expertware pallet and mixed it with my orange lipgloss(Buxom Lips by Bare Essentials in Ginger).

No comments:

Post a Comment