Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fragrancenet.com Mini Haul

  1. Exceptional... Because you are - (Woman's)(Musky) I would call this the perfect unisex fragrance, thought its for women (granted, I haven't tried the men's) its very masculine on the front notes, and behind that follows a more sweet feminine scent. Couples could share a bottle of this nicely. 7 stars.
  2. Cast a Spell by Lulu Guinness - (Woman's)(Sweet flowers) I LOVE this fragrance, very sweet, flowery, summery, but mellow. It can easily convert to a nighttime fragrance. Its a stunning hypnotic scent that is surprisingly fresh. 10 stars!
  3. Believe by Britney Spears - (Woman's)(Sweet Fruit) I actually really like Britney Spears' fragrance line. This is a super sweet scent, slightly floral, very fruity. As you wear this fragrance it starts to mellow out and become more a smooth vanilla scent, but it never looses its apple top notes. 8 stars!
  4. Halloween by J. Del Pozo - (Woman's)(Clean) Very quiet, elegant, but sweet, and mildly innocent. Reminds me of White Camilla, an older fragrance that I fell in love with as a kid. This fragrance just smells fresh and clean. 10 stars!
  5. Fairy Dust by Paris Hilton - (Woman's)(Fruity musk) This is a strange fragrance, I'm on the fence about it actually. Front notes are musky, middle notes are sweet fruit, and bottom notes are like soapy, woody, musk. Its a strange fragrance. 6 stars.
  6. Lolita Lempicka Fleur Defendue - (Woman's)(Sweet insecticide) I'm on the fence with this one as well, its sweet, but kind of smells like bug spray. I don't know if its the alcohol content, but it smells like Off bug spray. 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment