Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Infusion d'Iris By Prada

(Woman's) (Minty Laundry Detergent) That's all I can say about this fragrance... At first smell its laundry detergent and as that wears it develops a slight minty note... like a warm Sunday morning when you awake on clean linens to your partner brushing their teeth. Its pleasant, but nothings happening to make things heat up... I was really looking forward to this scent... Because everyone knows I LOVE iris. But I don't get Iris in this fragrance. According to Fragrancenet.com the fragrance notes are; Mandarin Orange, Frankincense, Lentisk, Orange Blossom, Cedar, Iris, Vetiver, Benzoin, Galbanum.... If that's true... How do I get minty laundry detergent... 6 out of 10 for not giving me what was promised....

No comments:

Post a Comment