Friday, February 18, 2011

Zhena's Gypsy Tea: Sense of Peace White Tea

Type: White. Flavors: Egyptian mint and Rose Petals. Right now I'm drinking a cup of this in celebration at the new-found peace in Egypt! I love the mint and rose together!! The scent when you open the canister is very minty, but the rose deepens and warms the scent. This is a very flavorful white tea! Being a black tea drinker, I tend to shy away from white teas, since they are very light in flavor. But I love mint tea and I love rose tea, and in a special way I love white tea so I figured I'd at least try this one. I love white tea for its health benefits, even if it does seem like I'm drinking sweetened, hot water...

Anyway, I love this white tea, almost as much as I love Celestial Seasonings Pear White Tea. I always drink white tea with honey, but nothing else. From first sip to last, you can taste the mint and rose fairly strongly. Its not as cooling as mint tea, which can be a good thing. Overall I'm not disappointed with this tea.
9 out of 10

This tea is USDA certified Organic, Fair Trade, and is Kosher. Ingredient list: Indian White Tea, Egyptian Mint, and red and pink Rose Petals.

No comments:

Post a Comment