Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WTF!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a full time student, doing 13 credits and trying to get a job before I'm FUCKING HOMELESS!!!! Doing 78 math problems isn't helping me!!! I DO NOT have 10 hours to spend on math home work. Who the fuck do you think you are? You are the math teacher from hell! I hate you, and I'm starting to re-hate math because of you. I used to love math, but your turning it into a fucked up mess. I have three other classes, how many classes on average do you think we're taking? We are full time student, who happen to be in remedial math... and guess what? We have lives, and families, and work. We need time with them and to ourselves. Just because we're your first class in eight years, just because we're your only class, just because we're remedial does NOT mean that we are people with nothing to do. I spend at least 6-7 hours on homework for my class that's once a week, I spend at least 6 hours on English, and at least 3 hours on Speech. I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO DO 10 HOURS OF MATH!!! Three hours is enough for me to understand and practice the concept... Having 78 due on Thursday when they were given to us on Tuesday is fucking ridiculous!

I'm sick... Which means I missed Tuesday, got these problems Today and they're due tomorrow. I know its my responsibility to come to class, but I'm Sorry I was puking my fucking guts out!!! And now I have a head cold - will have to stay up all night - and have to stay up until 10 pm tomorrow night... I have to do English and practice for my presentation tomorrow, and do at least 2 hours in my notebook... I feel super sick, getting sicker... and I'm pissed as hell.

I would have quit your class long ago if not for the need of it. I would have quit your class long ago if not for the need to keep my scholarship, which requires me to be enrolled in a certain number of credits. I would have quit long ago and joined another class if I had the ability and resource to drive,but I don't and won't be able to learn until the summer... I won't be able to get a house until late summer.... I won't be able to get a job until summer... Which means I'll never be free... BTW it's scholarship season, they are due the 15th of March, which means I need time to do that and FAFSA.... But I don't have time... I don't have the energy, and I never do anything fun anymore....

No comments:

Post a Comment