Friday, February 25, 2011

An Interesting Observation

I went to school yesterday without makeup, and you should have seen the reactions I got...!!! Lolz I have bad skin, I can be the first to say this! Mostly its the red acne scars that have been left on my face, but its really quite funny how people react to women who refuse to cover their imperfections! Yesterday I was sick, slept in, and didn't put makeup on. And women glared at me! People avoided my eyes, but would stare... It was so interesting!!! It was fascinating!!! The only person who treated me the same was one of my friends, another of my friends seemed to feel rather awkward around me. I don't mind, I just find it interesting. The more I live in this country, the more Asian I feel. And I'm only 1/4 Asian!!! I don't speak to people unless they speak to me, I wear facial masks when I'm sick and get funny looks when I do that as well.

America is strange... People claim one thing and then act another. The hypocrisy is just too much! It makes me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment